Yay, Found my Ink Twiggy!

1. Finally solved my Ink problems. Bought it in the box originally but really had my heart set on the Twiggy. Glad I never used the box because I just found the Twiggy (Barneys) and my loving DH approved my 3rd bag purchase for the month (Oh it will cost me though:graucho: ) They are shipping it out this week. Will post photos when it arrives. All you ladies are right. It really is worth waiting for what you want.

** And does anyone have a clue why that weird message keep popping up in my Avatar?

2. congrats! be sure to post pics when you get her!

3. congrats sweetie!!!!! pics pleaseeee:yahoo: :heart:

4. Good for you! Isn't it awesome to get the exact bag you want? Congrats!!

5. I am so excited. I've been looking for an Ink Twiggy since the beginning of June and I also found my Cornflower box this week for 50% off. Needless to say, I will not be buying anything else this month. Waiting for the dark brown day.

6. Nothing like a long wait that's finally over and you get exactly what you want:girlsigh: Congratulations, another ink baby!

7. Congrats on the Ink Twiggy!!! Woohoo!:yahoo: Can't wait to see pics when you get it!:heart:

8. Fantastic!! Congrats on finding your Ink Twiggy! :yahoo:

9. yay! :party: congrats! Ink's a fabulous color!

10. 50% off?? faints, where at?

11. Congratulations! Oh we are going to be Ink Twiggy twins! Mine should be here on Wednesday! So exciting! Please post pics when it gets here!

I wish you well,

Bridget

12. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!

13. 0o0o0o INK twiggy is HOT!!! congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice