YAH!! a PRESENT for ME!!! :D

At first I was going to say exchange it for the Mini Lin Speedy....But then I realized that you're going to get the pieces you're lusting for anyway, so why not just keep it....it's so pretty and has sentimental value too, and you dad has great taste!

At first I was going to say exchange it for the Mini Lin Speedy....But then I realized that you're going to get the pieces you're lusting for anyway, so why not just keep it....it's so pretty and has sentimental value too, and you dad has great taste!

lol i know, i thought the same thing. at first i was like oooo this would make getting the speedy a lot easier cuz i was wondering where i was gonna come up with about $200 but i was like hmm, i'll end up getting it anyway knowing me, so instead of getting one thing outta this i'm really getting 2 things ;) i'm going to look at the site now to see if i like the brown one better. my dad said he chose this because "monogram is boring and it gives it some color" -- lol maybe he doesn't understand completely but if it means more presents i'm not complaining! :wlae:

lol i know, i thought the same thing. at first i was like oooo this would make getting the speedy a lot easier cuz i was wondering where i was gonna come up with about $200 but i was like hmm, i'll end up getting it anyway knowing me, so instead of getting one thing outta this i'm really getting 2 things ;) i'm going to look at the site now to see if i like the brown one better. my dad said he chose this because "monogram is boring and it gives it some color" -- lol maybe he doesn't understand completely but if it means more presents i'm not complaining! :wlae:

lol! Usually I'm not really into LV keychains myself since I find them quite pricy, but the MC pastilles is very very pretty (couldn't take my eyes off it in the boutique!) and adds a pop of colour to any mono or single-coloured bag! I think if you wanted to exchange it, then only with the mono pastilles at the most...that's also cute and a bit more elegant. But I do prefer the MC one...