Yaaaaaaaay!!!!

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
I am soo excited~~~ In about a week I'll be home for holidays, and that means aside from my folks and sister, I'll also get to see my cute little Pommie again~ I sure miss my little fluffball. Here are some pictures of the cutie.

Attachments

• puppyasleepanywhere.jpg
    puppyasleepanywhere.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 56
  • puppyhappysmile.jpg
    puppyhappysmile.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 51
aww what a cute pup! when my family's dog was still alive i was always soooo excited to go home and see him!! and its such a great feeling when you walk in the door and they are just as excited to see you :smile:

aww what a cute pup! when my family's dog was still alive i was always soooo excited to go home and see him!! and its such a great feeling when you walk in the door and they are just as excited to see you :smile:

I agree! For me, one of the best things in life is walking through that door to be greeted by a happy puppy saying "hi hi!":nuts:

Gosh, she's cute! I know what you mean--they are so happy to see us when we come home! No matter what else has happened that day, it always makes me feel better to be greeted by my dog.

Thanks babieejae1101 and boxermom! I have always like dogs but it wasn't until we brought this puppy home that I have become a "certified" dog lover. It is amazing how much personality these little guys have. My parents are now treating him like a son.:P