Y-Mail Wallets

Please refer to this thread -- Another Mail arrived

I have the french wallet, the trifold wallet - which is small and can be used by a guy, the coin purse which can be used as a card case and of course the clutch. Im not a fan of big wallets too so I got both the trifold and the french wallet. The french wallet is quite big.. In that thread I posted comparison photos of the interior and exterior. HTH.

Here's the french wallet (left) with the trifold wallet (small one)

attachment.php

Interior - French wallet - left and trifold -right

attachment.php

Inside the trifold-
attachment.php

The trifold has 3 credit card slots, the third fold is for coins and it has one bill compartment.

Here's a group shot of all YMAIL sizes ( top left clutch, top right coin purse, bottom right tri-fold and bottom left French Wallet)

attachment.php

HTH

i think the upper right corner is a possibility does it have a can I see a inside pic?? cash slot in it??
How much if you dont mind me asking?
Is it Patent or Regular Leather?

Last edited:
Here's more photos of the coin purse..
attachment.php

attachment.php

If you do a search for ymail, you'll see a lot of photos of the YMAIL. Thats what I have been doing, trying to search for my old post for you.

I suggest that you get the trifold instead of the coin purse, as the coin purse doesnt have any slot inside it. MY DH is using the trifold wallet, its more for a guy. You can check bluefly.com for ymail stuff, thats where I got most of my ymail items. :tup:

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Hey Shyne cant thank you enough for going through that extra trouble.;)
The pieces are all so femine in design I think im going to tell Stefano Pilati to make some mens item lol.
You Live In Houston? I really like the YSL store there Miguel the store manager is really helpful(im not sure if he is still there)

:cutesy: Your welcome..

Oh can you tell him to make a better YMAIL bags also! :graucho: Please! :tender: I so love this collection but hate the design of the bags that came with it.

Im not from Houston, my fave SA is Michael and he helped me track this coin purse. :tup: