xxx Katie and Suri at the Park! xxx

ehm, she was turned away because the party was more than full - far too many guests already. NOTHING to do with scientology. yes it is considered a cult here but Hugo Boss couldn't care less. it is not like they are branded now or something...

she is wearing these trousers bec that was her and suri's outfit for the party - after she was turned away at the door she went to a park nearby

ehm, she was turned away because the party was more than full - far too many guests already. NOTHING to do with scientology. yes it is considered a cult here but Hugo Boss couldn't care less. it is not like they are branded now or something...

That just sounds odd to me. Katie Holmes is a huge celebrity, married to one of the most well known actors in the world, and a visitor to Germany. So the event organisers couldn't find room for a celebrity like her at the Hugo Boss party?!? I don't know the full story but that just doesn't sound right to me!!

I saw the footage of Katie running after Suri, and she looked so uncomfortable/clumsy/funny wearing those pants and heels.

With all that money, why not hire a full-time stylist?