X'mas 2013 jewelery wishlist

It can come true Caz :smile:. Maybe just save up for it & buy it for yourself one day? It'll make a great "i love me" present! ;)

+1. This is the way to go. I will save some each month until I reach my goal. Most important thing is not to get distracted with other things (jeweler-wise or bag or shoes).

This morning, one of my coworkers left a brochure from one of the upscale local shops on my desk. The sort that has articles and gorgeous photography - but no prices... I thanked her for the "big girl big toy catalogue" and wrote my letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year (see note). Would you prefer milk or egg nog with your cookies? If in doubt, you know where I keep the good scotch - help yourself...

Anywho, Christmas is coming. Could you please bring VintageMama a Tiffany sterling Christmas ornament? And VintageDaddy needs a vintage watch to play with. The Knight would like a really big Lego kit, but he keeps stealing VintageDaddy's pearl tie clip. So if you could find a mikimoto pearl-stud tie tack, that would really be great.

As for me, well, really I don't need a lot. Just a VCA Rose de Noel clip, a diamond bow brooch, diamond or diamond/sapphire riviera necklace, a steel cut tiara, and to find a good home for all the pieces I have grown out of. And if you could see fit to slip a Kelly under my tree, I'll be grateful. Really grateful.

On second thought, I'll just leave out the good scotch whiskey. It will be right next to the gingerbread cookies.

With love,
Vintage

Note: Good as defined by code 3 section A of "Rules for Boys and Girls," 1972 edition. "Acting without malice."

This morning, one of my coworkers left a brochure from one of the upscale local shops on my desk. The sort that has articles and gorgeous photography - but no prices... I thanked her for the "big girl big toy catalogue" and wrote my letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year (see note). Would you prefer milk or egg nog with your cookies? If in doubt, you know where I keep the good scotch - help yourself...

Anywho, Christmas is coming. Could you please bring VintageMama a Tiffany sterling Christmas ornament? And VintageDaddy needs a vintage watch to play with. The Knight would like a really big Lego kit, but he keeps stealing VintageDaddy's pearl tie clip. So if you could find a mikimoto pearl-stud tie tack, that would really be great.

As for me, well, really I don't need a lot. Just a VCA Rose de Noel clip, a diamond bow brooch, diamond or diamond/sapphire riviera necklace, a steel cut tiara, and to find a good home for all the pieces I have grown out of. And if you could see fit to slip a Kelly under my tree, I'll be grateful. Really grateful.

On second thought, I'll just leave out the good scotch whiskey. It will be right next to the gingerbread cookies.

With love,
Vintage

Note: Good as defined by code 3 section A of "Rules for Boys and Girls," 1972 edition. "Acting without malice."

I hope you don't mind but I will borrow parts of your letter to Santa so I can get my wishlist to him!

Dear Santa,

With love,
Vintage

Love this!

Well my husband just got me my new Simon G wedding ring, so I am not going to ask for any jewelry for a while lol! BUT, I would LOVE the Tiffany Atlas Key necklace with diamonds and yellow gold next. Maybe next Christmas!

You all have such exquisite taste! I hope you all get what you're hoping for! :smile:

Dear Santa,

With love,
Vintage

Clever, girl!
May have to steal...especially the "Rules for Boys and Girls", 1972. Nice touch!

Dear Santa,

With love,
Vintage

Lol:lol:. This is so cute!