X'mas 2013 jewelery wishlist

stmary

Feb 10, 2011
So ladies, it's nearly that time of the year again and would like to know what is your xmas wishlist for this year. As for me, I only have a short & sweet wishlist and that's the sweet alhambra earring in MOP. I am not sure whether people who are close to me pick up the hints that I have been giving. Let's all hope Santa is really generous to all the tpfers!

Top Wish List items are:
Pandora Pave Silver Star Stud Earrings (Winter 2013 collection)
Elsa Peretti Diamond by the Yard SS Bracelet
Elsa Peretti Bean Necklace - in black jade or silver (haven't decided)
Paloma's Venezia Goldoni Heart Band Ring

Top Wish List items are:
Pandora Pave Silver Star Stud Earrings (Winter 2013 collection)
Elsa Peretti Diamond by the Yard SS Bracelet
Elsa Peretti Bean Necklace - in black jade or silver (haven't decided)
Paloma's Venezia Goldoni Heart Band Ring

Oohh the black jade bean necklace sounds good.

I don't have much of a Christmas list this year... Not like last year! :giggles:

I did ask my mother and step-dad for a simple silver ID bracelet from BlueNile with my name engraved, as they kept asking me what they could get me this holiday. I realized that I don't have anything that reminds me of my mother, but I didn't want to ask for anything expensive due to their limited income, so the silver ID bracelet was the first thing I thought of. It's not expensive, but it's something that would last and that I could wear daily without thinking about it.

I would say that an engagement ring is on my wish list, but since I'm not in a relationship at the moment... I won't be getting THAT! :lol: (Maybe next year??)

I don't have much of a Christmas list this year... Not like last year! :giggles:

I did ask my mother and step-dad for a simple silver ID bracelet from BlueNile with my name engraved, as they kept asking me what they could get me this holiday. I realized that I don't have anything that reminds me of my mother, but I didn't want to ask for anything expensive due to their limited income, so the silver ID bracelet was the first thing I thought of. It's not expensive, but it's something that would last and that I could wear daily without thinking about it.

I would say that an engagement ring is on my wish list, but since I'm not in a relationship at the moment... I won't be getting THAT! :lol: (Maybe next year??)

Hopefully next year! :smile:
I love the idea of the silver id. I might get that for my little sister.

I lost a diamond stud, so I'd like a pair to replace it. Maybe upgrade to platinum instead of 18k white gold, but same size (.25ctw) for my 2nd holes.

I unfortunately cannot submit my expensive wishlist to anyone lol... But if I could I would love some rosé gold vca motif and yellow gold frivole earrings... Or from cartier I love the panthere ring, an estate love ring, and the orchids pendants. I still have my Tiffany credit and I'm pretty sure I want to get a nice right hand ring for it or a pendant but right now leaning towards a ring.

However if I received a small silver Tiffany locks pendant I would be super happy!

Fun thread! A yellow gold wedding ring! Maybe a Cartier love ring or a love wedding band. I used to wear all white metal but have recently fallen for yellow gold. My wedding ring is Platinum but I want an alternative wedding band when I am wearing yg. I know, I have OCD:sad: