Xmas 2012 Sales Reveals

No physical reveal yet as I just ordered it from .com but here is my oak leopard print printed wrap :biggrin:

http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c6807/7808/moreviews/

I have been after it for a while but was hoping it would go down in the sale and am quite chuffed that it has and at the price. Apart from this I'm not really tempted by anything else, will save my pennies for Miss medium Lily when I go through Heathrow in mid Jan!

Can't wait to see what everyone else has bought! :woot:

J.A.N. said:
There are two threads anyway i have just bought the Small black Effie which was so hard to get been trying all day and also an L/V Alma bb in pomme the last one direct from the website. Cant wait.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Effie;
http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c6805/7569/moreviews/
There are some more in stock now.

and Alma
http://www.louisvuitton.co.uk/front/#/eng_GB/Collections/Women/Handbags/products/Alma-BB-MONOGRAM-VERNIS-M91606

Hehe JAN can't wait to see!! Merry Christmas! I will be saying goodbye to my alma at some point.

Hehe JAN can't wait to see!! Merry Christmas! I will be saying goodbye to my alma at some point.
Merry Xmas to you Cp hope you had a fab day.
ahh shame its a lovely bag but you dilema helped me realise that alma bb was the forgotton one.
Well and truly :banned: i actually done want to buy any more now.
Thanks Cp xxxx

I'm so glad that I logged in here yesterday, I had no idea that the Somerset line was being discontinued, thanks for that info ladies!

So, I went straight to Mulberry online and ordered a Somerset tote in oak (I already have the Somerset satchel and the zip around long purse in oak)
I'm so glad it was still in stock.
I was a bit tempted to get the drawstring bag, but since I have a LV large Noe I decided against it. Then I saw it was sold out anyway so, it was meant to be ;)

Now, I'm awaiting Mulberry to do a final check with me before processing the order....strange, wonder if that's because I'm ordering outside the uk?
I hope they hold the order, I mean I have got a confirmation on the order but I still get a tad nervous. I just want my order to get shipped ASAP :smile:

I'm so glad that I logged in here yesterday, I had no idea that the Somerset line was being discontinued, thanks for that info ladies!

So, I went straight to Mulberry online and ordered a Somerset tote in oak (I already have the Somerset satchel and the zip around long purse in oak)
I'm so glad it was still in stock.
I was a bit tempted to get the drawstring bag, but since I have a LV large Noe I decided against it. Then I saw it was sold out anyway so, it was meant to be ;)

Now, I'm awaiting Mulberry to do a final check with me before processing the order....strange, wonder if that's because I'm ordering outside the uk?
I hope they hold the order, I mean I have got a confirmation on the order but I still get a tad nervous. I just want my order to get shipped ASAP :smile:

One of my Christmas Eve purchases had the email sent saying they had to do a final check so I called customer services and they managed to complete the order for me. just waiting on the package now :graucho:

One of my Christmas Eve purchases had the email sent saying they had to do a final check so I called customer services and they managed to complete the order for me. just waiting on the package now :graucho:
I had the same they always do that it just normal sec procedure if u change your payment card then they do it thats what i was told by the cust advisors prev.
They have now sent a further one its now being processed and then hopefully it ill be despatched and will recieve it by Fri.
Maybe i should call them and it will speed it up but im in no hurry though.

I'm relieved to hear that its normal procedure (i was getting a lil stressed out when i read that it could take up to 96 hours :nogood: before they do the final check)......
Now I'm just waiting for my third mail saying the order has been dispatched with the tracking number etc :smile:

I ordered the black Taylor satchel on Christmas day. I've just gotten a confirmation email but nothing else after that. I'm ordering from Belgium.
This is my very first Mulberry purchase so I hope everything goes well and that the bag will be shipped to me soon!