www.authenticwatches.com, is this site real??

shosho811: I have also been looking to purchase a Philip Stein. You can get authentic PS if you purchase from jomashop.com Many members have purchased from them before and have received authentic watches and bags but their watches are "grey market" meaning that since you are NOT purchasing from a "authorized dealer" the warranty would be void (this is also part of why you are getting the discount). In the case that anything happens you would have to get the watch serviced somewhere other than PS. I believe that jomashop does offer a 1 or 2 year warranty on their watches. Basically these watches were obtained by a source other than the original manufacturer and purchased at a discount from some other channel...this could be jewellery store that are closing out etc.

HTH

Last edited:
after deliberating for over eight months, i took the plunge and ordered the watch from the site. it came promptly the very next day.

i immediately called Philip Stein, who gave me the number for one of their Authorised Repairers in my area and recomended i take it in for authenticating.

i rushed off to this Jewellers and i'm pleased to say that i do have the real deal indeed.

i am most definitely pleased :yahoo:. i got this model

attachment.php

Attachments

• Philip Stein 1DD-W-DNW-1BZ.jpg
    Philip Stein 1DD-W-DNW-1BZ.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,210
Last edited: