WTB: LV Forum Moderator(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
To put less stress on our mods, we are looking for 1-2 individuals who would like to moderate the Louis Vuitton forum. The Hermes & Balenciaga forums will undergo the same treatment.

Obviously you should have an excessive obsession with Louis, be a total bag whore and enthusiast and be willing and ready to take care of misbehaving individuals. :graucho:

Post here if you'd like to be considered, or recommend some names that come to mind!

Ooooooo I'm definitly interested! I have tons of spare time on my hands, so i'm able to be on the purseblog frequently throughout the day!
And i'm totally obsessed with LV. I can answer any question relating to LV! I'm literally in the LV store more than i'm in the grocery store lol!
xxxRosexxx

I would love to be considered! I'm usually in here in the morning, a couple quick checks in the day, and then on and off all night (I was actually going to email you guys to ask what qualifications were needed to be a mod!).

Aww.. thanks for the support !

I certainly am an EXCESSIVE Louis Vuitton bagaholic, and I'm ready to kick butt if you'd have me as a mod. :biggrin:

Hiya,
I would love to MOD!!!! I have no problem with handling or helping individuals and have lots of time and LV knowledge. I am in the UK and am a nightowl here, I can spend up to 12 hrs on here easily. I don't know if you pay, don't care if you do, but I do take any currency or handbags. Feel free to check out my threads and collection, I feel very passionate about LV, but am also involved in all the forums.
Thank you,
Jill

Status
Not open for further replies.