WTB: LV Forum Moderator(s)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To put less stress on our mods, we are looking for 1-2 individuals who would like to moderate the Louis Vuitton forum. The Hermes & Balenciaga forums will undergo the same treatment.

Obviously you should have an excessive obsession with Louis, be a total bag whore and enthusiast and be willing and ready to take care of misbehaving individuals. :graucho:

Post here if you'd like to be considered, or recommend some names that come to mind!

2. I'm interested! LV or Balenciaga!

3. OOh! I vote for Ayla!:idea::yes:

4. I can do LV if you want me to.

5. Ooooooo I'm definitly interested! I have tons of spare time on my hands, so i'm able to be on the purseblog frequently throughout the day!
    And i'm totally obsessed with LV. I can answer any question relating to LV! I'm literally in the LV store more than i'm in the grocery store lol!
    xxxRosexxx

6. Yeah LV Addict!

7. oooohh i'd :heart::heart::heart: to be an LV moderator! :yes::love: i'm on summer vacation now and i'm here ALL DAY

and LV_addict and ayla would be great too :rochard:!

8. I would love to be considered! I'm usually in here in the morning, a couple quick checks in the day, and then on and off all night (I was actually going to email you guys to ask what qualifications were needed to be a mod!).

9. I'll be interested in LV, stay at home Mom.
    BTW I think LV addict will be perfect for LV sub-forums.

10. Aww.. thanks for the support !

I certainly am an EXCESSIVE Louis Vuitton bagaholic, and I'm ready to kick butt if you'd have me as a mod. :biggrin:

11. My vote goes to ayla and LV Addict as well! They have definately proven themselves to be obsessed with LV! lol

12. Ayla & Lv_addict!

13. LV addict! and I would love to be considered for the position!!!!

14. got my vote too!

15. Hiya,
    I would love to MOD!!!! I have no problem with handling or helping individuals and have lots of time and LV knowledge. I am in the UK and am a nightowl here, I can spend up to 12 hrs on here easily. I don't know if you pay, don't care if you do, but I do take any currency or handbags. Feel free to check out my threads and collection, I feel very passionate about LV, but am also involved in all the forums.
    Thank you,
    Jill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice