Wrap or Baby Doll Dresses: Do Ya Love em ?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Never been too much of a babydoll dress fan. Maybe because I am 5'2:lol: . I do love wrapdresses. I have a lovely DVF wrapdress. Wrapdresses just mold so well to a woman's curves. It is the dress you wear when you want to feel classic yet sexy:love:

4. Babydoll = gross

Wrap = gorgeous

Shirtdress = gorgeous

5. I'm a fan of Kylie's babydoll..
    and wrap dresses are generally flattering, however I have some pesky back fat I need to burn off before they'd look proper.

6. WOW...Danica...when I look at pics of you the last thing I think of is back fat!!!
    I love all the dresses....I have lots of wraps and lots of baby doll dresses ( as long as they are not too puffy) and shirt dresses are like a uniform for me!!!

7. I like wrap dresses but they don't look good on me :sad:

I :heart: babydoll dresses!!

8. I love both!

9. I love wrap dresses.

Baby doll dresses can be hard to pull off, but it's great for not feeling self conscious about eating too much! :biggrin:

10. LOL well it's there!! so especially if I put something on that is thin material...its like two pouches right above my hips. Perhaps they would be good if I was out in the desert, like a camel, but otherwise it's pretty annoying.

11. On me -- wrap dresses are great, baby-dolls look like maternity wear.

On others -- both are really cute. I have a friend who wears baby-doll dresses over jeans and looks adorable, I would look ridiculous:sad:

12. Love both! For the wrap dress I too love DVF dress, they are so comfortable. Babydolls are are comfy and like Sonya said they come in handy on those days you feel "fat." I know I get every now and again.

The babydoll on Vanessa is just gorgeous!

13. Love wrap dresses!! You can wear them almost season-round and they are super comfy (and hides trouble spots). DVF and Missoni make the best ones.

14. i adore both!

15. I love them both..esp the baby doll dresses...they go great with legging, skinnies or on their own...thanks for the pics!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice