Wrap or Baby Doll Dresses: Do Ya Love em ?

-1755444a17e1933beb.jpg
-1181544a17dac4e99b.jpg
-685044a17d4a2c6c2.jpg
-2778044a17cfb81dea.jpg
-579144a17cd5c3c9c.jpg
-2792944a17c96b041e.jpg
-267244a17c05dc33e.jpg

Never been too much of a babydoll dress fan. Maybe because I am 5'2:lol: . I do love wrapdresses. I have a lovely DVF wrapdress. Wrapdresses just mold so well to a woman's curves. It is the dress you wear when you want to feel classic yet sexy:love:

I'm a fan of Kylie's babydoll..
and wrap dresses are generally flattering, however I have some pesky back fat I need to burn off before they'd look proper.

WOW...Danica...when I look at pics of you the last thing I think of is back fat!!!
I love all the dresses....I have lots of wraps and lots of baby doll dresses ( as long as they are not too puffy) and shirt dresses are like a uniform for me!!!

WOW...Danica...when I look at pics of you the last thing I think of is back fat!!!

LOL well it's there!! so especially if I put something on that is thin material...its like two pouches right above my hips. Perhaps they would be good if I was out in the desert, like a camel, but otherwise it's pretty annoying.

On me -- wrap dresses are great, baby-dolls look like maternity wear.

On others -- both are really cute. I have a friend who wears baby-doll dresses over jeans and looks adorable, I would look ridiculous:sad:

Love both! For the wrap dress I too love DVF dress, they are so comfortable. Babydolls are are comfy and like Sonya said they come in handy on those days you feel "fat." I know I get every now and again.

The babydoll on Vanessa is just gorgeous!