WOWIE ZOWIE ! Black birkin has arrived at long last

wow! it's raining bags today! black birkins :biggrin: WOOHOO!

congrats jedimaster, from one black birkin owner to another! see, good things do come to those that wait. you declined the bj bag, and now your birkin is here! please post pics!

Thank you for all your kind words - honestly, I am not as patient as I need to be! Archangel's book recommendation of "The Power of Patience" has helped me, though - I highly recommend it for anyone waiting for anything, especially Hermes :smile: After I got a call from my sales associate at almost 5 pm today, I jumped in a cab, in twenty degree weather, to go to the store to pick it up, rather than waiting for them to messenger it tomorrow.

But I guess maybe I can take some credit for being patient - I do feel good now about having passed on the blue jean kelly bag on Saturday. I liked it a lot, but I really sensed the other lady wanted it more than I did (and I ended up getting the bag I prefered). This was a good lesson to me that I need to have faith that there is enough to go around for everyone, and things do work out. There will be a blue jean bag for me in due course, I am sure.

Its been quite a day. I had the day off, so this morning, I went to the Nan Kempner exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum (its here until March 4). (It was strange, but very entertaining. If you are in the area and havent seen it, its worth seeing). On the way home, I got stuck in the subway for almost two hours (getting stuck in the subway is not uncommon here, but this is the longest its ever happened to me). When I finally got home, the phone rang and it was my SA. I think she couldnt believe how excited I was.

When I get the digital camera pulled out, I will try to post pictures.

I am so happy for you. Patience is the the outmost key in getting the bag you want!!! I know I'm patience to get mine as well!!!:smile: CONGRATS

Remember: One "cannot" and "will not" get a Birkin /HAC/Kelly if you want it "Right Now"....well... unless it was bought from a reputable re-seller or going into the H Boutique everyday..by sheer luck...of course!!!