Wow, wow, wow and wow !

Thank you :biggrin:

This size is very practical if you have large purses and sunglass cases as i do, and then there's room for more aswell - perfect :P

I love her colour, i love the Chanel-style chain handle and i love this style of leather .... win-win :love:
I'll use her a lot which will only add to her appearance because i love the look of well used leather.

Thank you, it is elegant isn't it :smile:

I think every girl should have at least 1 elegant bag because it can be dressed down if you don't want the elegant look all the time.
With my elegant bags i wear very casual clothes a lot of the time so the whole look has a more casual feel and then 'posh it up' when i want that look.

The inky blue colour of this one takes it from day to night well too :tup:

Just have to say adore your mulberry bag here... was looking through your other posts and we seem to have a simialr style and both from the UK... thought it would be nice to chat as my friends are not really into fashion hence why im on here. I'll PM you when I can... Still less that 5 days on here and not allowed to PM :o((((((

Just have to say adore your mulberry bag here... was looking through your other posts and we seem to have a simialr style and both from the UK... thought it would be nice to chat as my friends are not really into fashion hence why im on here. I'll PM you when I can... Still less that 5 days on here and not allowed to PM :o((((((

Thanks William_st_girl, she really is a beautiful bag and i love carrying her - i dress her up and down because she's so versatile :tup:

We are almost bag twins, I have the large lily in black snakeskin and deer matt. I love the large lily so much, I usually dress mine down a lot - usually wear with my skinny jeans. You will get so much use out of her.

Hi all
I am looking to get the larger lily. Can either of u with the larger lily please post a modelling pic? Or a pic of the larger lily next to smaller lily? I need a sense of perspective as am considering the purchase!
Thanks