Wow.. that is a serious deal!

^ lol probably it could be refurnished but i'm not too sure about patent leather, though i have to agree it is a good deal for a flap now since the prices are so crazy these days..

It seems CHANEL will refurbish a bag for a nominal amount. If they could get it refurbished for $200 or less, good as new, then it might be a bargain? I think.

i dont thinkthey can reburnish patent leather....

I don't think so too.. I bought my white reporter to chanel repair center to clean, they said, becareful for the pen mark..once already marked ..that is it, you kill the purse:tdown:. it will not come out.. fortunately, my baby doesn't have any pen mark on it..:yahoo:.. but on that bag on ebay have huge of stain.. but if you can live w/it or u don't mind, i think that person got a deal:tup:

Hmmm... I guess whether or not you think it is a good deal is relative. I have this bag in the small size, and got a great price deal on it (ebay too!)... it has a few interior marks, but none of the obvious exterior marks this one has. Unfortunately, Chanel can't erase marks on patent (and on lighter patent, it's much more obvious). :sad: Whoever won this will be carrying a flap with obvious exterior marks... not really worth it IMHO, but if the person who won it thinks that it is, then that's all that matters. :smile:

Hmm- since the stain is on the back of the purse I think I could live with it..
Me personally eventually would have scratch or marked bag up anyway... so if I saved several thousand dollars to get now what I would do later- it would be a bargain...
Lady is right- with the prices of Chanel's now, anything under $1k is a great bargain...
they sell bags in the store with marks on them for FULL price and no discount- soooo....
and its a pretty color...