Wow. Losing faith in humanity one person at a time.

yuurei

Oct 19, 2009
Found this on Reddit:

GOkmW.jpg

How can someone be so crass and insensitive to send that note with the check. :wtf:

O_O. That is awful. I cant believe some people are so unappreciative. It takes a lot more effort to make cards than buy them. Heck..I love receiving any sort of holiday card because it makes me feel important. How superficial are some people, to take some store-bought cookie cutter card over a personal, handcrafted card?

Those people that said it seemed cheap, consider yourself lucky you even got a card from that person and her niece.

Last edited:
I can't believe the nerve of those people. Ugh it is disgusting. So they would rather have a generic store bought card than a personalized one? Seriously? I would LOVE a homemade card!

That is HORRIBLE. I can't believe someone would ever send someone a check for "real" cards. Making anything is always more expensive, and they were made with love, WTH is wrong with people nowadays???? Even if the recipient doesn't like the card, then throw it away, big deal! It's not hurting them at all, and it's obviously making the niece and aunt very happy.

Wow that is rude and unappreciative! I can't believe someone would actually write that! :mad: Those people don't deserve cards from anyone. It just shows how some people are. Usually I don't pay attention to the generic store cards and pay more attention to the handmade thoughtful cards. I hope they continue their tradition and find people who will appreciate this more.