Would You Want your BBag Embossed with Your Initials?

Would you want your Bal Bag Embossed with your initials?

• Yes - That sounds awesome!

• No - I don't like that idea at all!

• Maybe - If I knew I'd never get tired of the bag and want to sell it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
If they do it on a CP, I'm in! :P

Have to add: WOW, they are really pushing sales - free Boobies if purchased on the website - embossing if purchased in store - what's up with the super-push? :shrugs:

^^I was thinking about this today too slinks. Well, they raised prices twice in a year, right? So maybe as much as we all seem to keep buying on here - in general (with the recession) sales have dropped and this is a way to bring us back.

I'd be happier if they:

*gave extra free freaking tassels when you purchased a new bag.
*put the pocket back on the flipping mirror! It's great for business cards, metro pass, etc.
*didn't act so *****y (not to mention not even allowing it anymore) - and let us purchase extra tassels when we need them.
*lower the cost of all the bags $100.00. - the last jump was just too much too soon.
*Just bring back the flipping boobie! We like them and will buy them already. Look, they brought back the mini mini cp - so why not?

----------------

Back on topic: I've changed my mind and I'm 100% against monogramming the bag - if it has to be done it should be on the mirror only....jmo.

^^I was thinking about this today too slinks. Well, they raised prices twice in a year, right? So maybe as much as we all seem to keep buying on here - in general (with the recession) sales have dropped and this is a way to bring us back.

I'd be happier if they:

*gave extra free freaking tassels when you purchased a new bag.
*put the pocket back on the flipping mirror! It's great for business cards, metro pass, etc.
*didn't act so *****y (not to mention not even allowing it anymore) - and let us purchase extra tassels when we need them.
*lower the cost of all the bags $100.00. - the last jump was just too much too soon.
*Just bring back the flipping boobie! We like them and will buy them already. Look, they brought back the mini mini cp - so why not?

----------------

Back on topic: I've changed my mind and I'm 100% against monogramming the bag - if it has to be done it should be on the mirror only....jmo.

:tup: great post! I agree with the above "I'd be happier..." list! And as for the monogramming... I wouldn't mind on my black rh city (which I will never sell) if it was on the mirror or on the inner tag somewhow but I guess it wouldn't work there as there is already embossing on the tag... :confused1:

Unless I planned on keeping the bag FOREVER, no, I would not get my initials on it.

I just know I wouldn't want to buy a bag with someone else's initials on it....

I agree that it seems they are offering the embossing as a means for bringing customers into the store, but I can't imagine why they would need to. Have any of you been to the LA store? It's absolutely beautiful, from the cactus garden out front to the architecture, it is truly amazing.

As for the embossing. I spoke with a charming young woman at the store today and she informed me that the mirror case is where they are placing the initials. I think it's a chic idea because it's discrete yet elegant. And if anyone wanted to resell a bag, you would simply have to order a new mirror for it. Not that I could imagine parting with any of my bags, no matter how long I've had them.