Would you sell trevi pm to finance trevi gm?

Hi haven, I don't have much help for you as I'm having the exact same dilemma myself right now, just in the opposite direction :biggrin: I've had the GM for a couple of months, just haven't carried it yet. I'm 5'4" and it looks a little big on me but I think it would look better if I was wearing heels, kwim? I've considered selling the GM to get the PM but I think I would run into the same issue you have with the PM being too full with all the stuff I carry. I'm planning to just try carrying the GM for a couple of weeks next month and then making up my mind. Please keep us posted with what you decide and GOOD LUCK!

I sold my Trevi PM to get a Trevi GM only to realize that the GM it's just too heavy! I am still looking for a lighter Damier Ebene bag and waiting for one in Galliera to be released as a permanent item.

I'm about the same height as you....I find that the GM is a bit too big for me. Have you considered the weight if you tend to put more things in the GM....it may get too heavy??
If you like the look of the Trevi Gm, I would say go for it, its a classy bag :smile:

Nope. The GM is a much larger bag but there are ppl out there who can rock it!!! Try it out at the store before you decide to sell the PM. I found it too big for me but I`m petite so I got the Trevi PM instead. Bare in mind, the larger one is also heavier once filled with stuff.

definitely sell ur pm first and foremost, esp since u have someone that wants to buy it. you're not using it and it's too small for you, so no use keeping it. as for the gm, just make sure u can handle the weight of it once u fill it up, it's definitely not a light bag. i think it can look good on a 5'2" person but it depends on what YOU think. if u think it looks overwhelming on u, i'd recommend waiting it out until u find a bag that will work for u

I have a trevi pm that I rarely use b/c it is a little too small for me. I can't fit all of my stuff in it comfortably - the bag gets packed.

I initially thought that the gm was too big for me, but now I am reconsidering. Someone has offered to buy my trevi pm at a pretty decent price. Would you sell the pm to get the gm? Is the gm just too huge?

I am 5'2" BTW.

Hi, I've been looking for an authentic Trevi PM. How much are you selling yours?

Yes U should sell 2 finance the GM,I've owned the Trevi GM since the week it came out & out of all of my hanbags that 1 is sooo conveniant I carry it almost every day.I have quite a collection but this bag is perfect I store flats,cardigans,bottled water,hair brushes &combs & a host of other things on a daily basis so trust me u will b so satisfied if u upgrade.