Would you return the same bag twice??

missdiorgurl

Sep 14, 2008
So while I was in Las Vegas I bought myself an eva de. I was so excited I didn't really check it out too much than when I get home I notice the plate had a lot of deep scratches so I exchanged it at my home store. Now move forward to today I go to wear it and notice stiching sticking out on all four top corners but the plate is in good condition( a few scratches but less than the first one) i guess I was so concerned over the plate I didn't check the whole bag. So would you exchange it again or live with it. I just don't want to look like a pain making another exchange or as some people say get blacklisted. Thanks!

I exchanged my speedy b 2x before they finally got me a fresh new one. Every time I got home I just found something wrong. Plus the lights in there can throw you off. IMO. You spend a lot of money not to be happy with what you got.

In Montreal the first Eva DE he showed me has a lot of scratches. I told him to get me a new one. He was kind of annoyed that I asked one without scratches. The service there is not the best and they are a bit snob.

I finally had one with a nice plate. Then I said that I wanted it in a box and he replied: only if it's a gift. So I told him that I had called LV directly and that they said I can have a box for every item I buy in a LV store. He looked at me with weird eyes again like I was annoying him.

I guess they don't like it when we show them a defective problem with a LV bag.

Go exchange it quick!

So while I was in Las Vegas I bought myself an eva de. I was so excited I didn't really check it out too much than when I get home I notice the plate had a lot of deep scratches so I exchanged it at my home store. Now move forward to today I go to wear it and notice stiching sticking out on all four top corners but the plate is in good condition( a few scratches but less than the first one) i guess I was so concerned over the plate I didn't check the whole bag. So would you exchange it again or live with it. I just don't want to look like a pain making another exchange or as some people say get blacklisted. Thanks!

Pictures please?