Would you return the same bag twice??

missdiorgurl

Sep 14, 2008
So while I was in Las Vegas I bought myself an eva de. I was so excited I didn't really check it out too much than when I get home I notice the plate had a lot of deep scratches so I exchanged it at my home store. Now move forward to today I go to wear it and notice stiching sticking out on all four top corners but the plate is in good condition( a few scratches but less than the first one) i guess I was so concerned over the plate I didn't check the whole bag. So would you exchange it again or live with it. I just don't want to look like a pain making another exchange or as some people say get blacklisted. Thanks!

cweetie

O.G.
May 7, 2011
Coast to Coast
I would ... Return it to a different store if you have more than one in your city! If not I still would unless you have money to burn...Good Luck!

woodscape6

Jan 16, 2013
I would return it. You will probably be annoyed with yourself if you don't. They can only say no. Try to go when there are different SA's in the store.:smile:

Dec 9, 2012
I exchanged my speedy b 2x before they finally got me a fresh new one. Every time I got home I just found something wrong. Plus the lights in there can throw you off. IMO. You spend a lot of money not to be happy with what you got.

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
WITH MY MOM
i would return/exchange it anytime i want!!! it's your money!! when they (LV) start giving away bags for free (:roflmfao:) then they can complain about returns etc...:graucho:

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Canada
In Montreal the first Eva DE he showed me has a lot of scratches. I told him to get me a new one. He was kind of annoyed that I asked one without scratches. The service there is not the best and they are a bit snob.

I finally had one with a nice plate. Then I said that I wanted it in a box and he replied: only if it's a gift. So I told him that I had called LV directly and that they said I can have a box for every item I buy in a LV store. He looked at me with weird eyes again like I was annoying him.

I guess they don't like it when we show them a defective problem with a LV bag.

Go exchange it quick!

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
CA
I would return it - for the high price, it's fair to expect excellent quality. I've exchanged/returned quite a bit and never been blacklisted.

joanabanana

Jan 6, 2013
In my happy place. :)
So while I was in Las Vegas I bought myself an eva de. I was so excited I didn't really check it out too much than when I get home I notice the plate had a lot of deep scratches so I exchanged it at my home store. Now move forward to today I go to wear it and notice stiching sticking out on all four top corners but the plate is in good condition( a few scratches but less than the first one) i guess I was so concerned over the plate I didn't check the whole bag. So would you exchange it again or live with it. I just don't want to look like a pain making another exchange or as some people say get blacklisted. Thanks!
Pictures please?

Chloefaith

Feb 20, 2013
I would return it. It's your money and you have the right to have the satisfaction of spending your money, not annoyance.