Would you pay the real designer bags or the knockoffs ?

Ditto. Fakes are illegal.

and above all they look like crap..
(and even if theyr reeeeally good fakes they FEEL like crap..)
it just isn't the same excitement!!!!
saving all the money, looking around for the perfect bag and then finally..the day when u receive ur new baby ,crisply wrapped..ouuuhhhhhhlala:heart::heart::heart:

The real deal. I can't carry a fake; I see way too many of them, and they're so obvious. It's really embarrassing when there's a fake and a real bag at the same place and time point.

If I can't have the real thing, I'll just go to a lower-end designer. Not a problem for me.

What is the point of getting fake bags? Isn't the point of getting a beautiful bag to show it off as an authentic one? If you get a fake bag, and everyone notices it, basically you have brought yourself down a level from having no bag at all. Let's not pretend, we all love bags because 1) they are for the most part well made 2) nice materials and style 3) because they are designer. Wearing a fake bag cheapens your look. You might as well get a non-designer bag and look better if you can't afford a real one!

Go to NYC and walk around Times Square some time and get absorbed into the crowd of rabid tourists taking pictures. Half of them will be carrying fake LVs that they picked up on Canal St earlier that day, guarantee it. And those fake LV bags will fall apart in a month too. It makes me sick, and it ruins LV for me entirely. Oh, and lately they've all had those stupid fake coach monograms - blech.