Would you keep this?

DoctoCoco

Nov 9, 2018
Hi guys! I recently purchased a mini Marmont from LVR. I had a 10% off code that I used on that. When the bag came if had some scuffing and scratches and the dustbag had some stains. I complained and they offered me to either return or keep with an extra 10% off the price I paid. Would you keep it?

8F327C6A-BD8E-46A3-BBD1-30F8D12EE9DD.jpeg 87F8CB1D-02D1-4FB0-BBBA-6E4E44A3326B.jpeg BC05AE18-B3C4-4A1F-8BFC-DAD46C327FEE.jpeg

10% off is not enough IMO. I would try to negotiate for more if you want to keep, otherwise I’d return
I would like to keep it just to avoid the hassle of returning. But how would you go about negotiating extra % off? I feel like an idiot asking for these things.

Thanks for the input anyway! I always find it so helpful !

I would like to keep it just to avoid the hassle of returning. But how would you go about negotiating extra % off? I feel like an idiot asking for these things.

Thanks for the input anyway! I always find it so helpful !

I wouldn’t have a problem saying something along the lines of... “considering the amount of scratches and damage on this handbag, 30% off (or whatever you think is appropriate) would be more acceptable.”

If they won’t budge, then just up to you. I end up with more things that I’m not happy with because I’m too lazy to return, haha.

I would return and try to purchase it in a store if possible. I ordered a marmont mini on a chain and it came with scuffs just like that recently, but the bag is now on backorder until May so I’m undecided as well. It’s unfortunate that quality control lets “new” bags with scuffs slide through.

Only you know how much % off it worth it. Those scratches are minuscule from what I can see, and will likely happen with the first wears anyhow.
I agree! I don’t think it’s worth returning. The marks are minuscule and the picture is very close up or zoomed in. However you can definitely try and ask them for a further discount. :smile: