Should I keep this beauty or not?

• Keep it!!

• Return it and get something else!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pierito510

My precious Pup
May 14, 2008
Ok guys need opinions
i went out shopping yesterday..in the ferragamo boutique I saw the bigger snake skin bag in the pink tone [if you've seen it you'll know which one i'm talking about] for 2450 [on sale]
Then I found this beauty in Bloomi from 3250..to 2400 and then...to 1720 plus tax! So Impulse ME! I got it!
I like it! but I am not sure how well the snake skin will hold up and also if for the money I could get another style, maybe bigger or more practical
so should i? or shouldn't I?

Attachments

• IMG_3721.jpg
    IMG_3721.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 99
Wow! That is a great deal!! Do you already have a few larger bags that fit the practical criteria? If so, this can be something rare to add to your collection since it's snake skin also. I've never had a snake skin bag so can't comment on it's durability. However, Ferragamo is known for it's excellent quality. Good luck with your decision :smile:

At least 1/2 of my bags are snakeskin. I am a big fan. You have to keep it out of the rain. Snakeskin is a little more delicate and needs to be moisturized every so often to prevent the scales from curling. If you love it, by all means, keep it.

Thank you guys.. i love the bag..I do love it..I was thinking that for the price range I guess there is a lot of choices now that a lot of designers are on sale..but so far..seems like I have to keep it! :smile: