Would you get the Hermes x Apple AirTag?

Isn’t it redundant for the car? If I go to maps on my IPhone and search “car”, I can see where it is parked (well, right now I can see it if I look out of my window too...). I have an old Iphone and an old Ford, so nothing technologically advanced.

Isn’t it redundant for the car? If I go to maps on my IPhone and search “car”, I can see where it is parked (well, right now I can see it if I look out of my window too...). I have an old Iphone and an old Ford, so nothing technologically advanced.
True. I know Google maps does pin where I park, so I refer to Google Maps if I have parked somewhere I’m not familiar with.

Our rationale is that we don’t have a garage or driveway, so it’s parked wherever there is a free spot on the street and just in case it gets taken for a joyride without our permission…

Reactions: maryg1
Perhaps that person doesnt have an iPhone?
My Mercedes has an MercedesMe app where I can locate it anywhere at anytime also.
Sorry I thought the Airtag only worked with an IPhone, I’m not an android user so I don’t know know if it works the same way with google maps

I was told to put the airtag in the bag.

That’s what I’ve been doing - putting airtags inside my bag/suitcase, but if the point to is to make airtag less conspicuous, why would one buy an Hermes key ring/charm/luggage tag to hold it and then put it inside the bag? The thieves will quickly notice it the second they start going through the bag, right?

That’s what I’ve been doing - putting airtags inside my bag/suitcase, but if the point to is to make airtag less conspicuous, why would one buy an Hermes key ring/charm/luggage tag to hold it and then put it inside the bag? The thieves will quickly notice it the second they start going through the bag, right?
First of all, I would lock my bag. I bought the airtag more for a situation where the airline loses my checked bag. Someone told me their daughter's bags never made in to London from JFK. With the airtag, she was able to pinpoint they were still in JFK, which helped the airline get them to her.