Would you get the Hermes x Apple AirTag?

Perja

Well & truly Plumed
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
In an Orange box
Whoever that decides to steal a bag would probably get rid of the tag right away?
If it's an Hermès AirTag, keep the tag, toss the purse? :giggle::lol:

I was going to say that if I didn't already have 6 million keychains (conservative estimate), I'd consider, but if I'm perfectly honest, I don't even know if I want an AirTag itself. If anything, I'd maybe get a "naked" one as a safety precaution for my checked-in luggage, but that's about it.

Reactions: Lejic

netinvader

Dec 12, 2020
I’ll probably get one Hermès tag and use it as a keyring. I’ll also buy separate regular non-Hermès tags for each bag/purse/clutch/luggage/car I own and leave it inside the bag.

Our dog will probably get one too. Haha.

Sydny2

Dec 30, 2013
Wonder if Hermes Apple Watch or air tag will count toward spending amount for B/K/C. Thinking about getting the H x Apple Watch.

Reactions: Luny_94
Jun 8, 2016
I’ll probably get one Hermès tag and use it as a keyring. I’ll also buy separate regular non-Hermès tags for each bag/purse/clutch/luggage/car I own and leave it inside the bag.

Our dog will probably get one too. Haha.
I think I want to get my dog one too! But any ideas on how to attach it to a collar? We have an Hermes dog collar already so I think the barenia would be a nice touch ^__^

Perja

Well & truly Plumed
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
In an Orange box
I think I want to get my dog one too! But any ideas on how to attach it to a collar? We have an Hermes dog collar already so I think the barenia would be a nice touch ^__^
The key ring one looks like it’s detachable, so I’d get that one and attach the barenia air tag in place of the medal.