Would you get the Hermes x Apple AirTag?

I plan to purchase a couple H Airtags. One I will hide in my car. I feel some comfort knowing where my car is if I want. A couple examples of use is when I drop it off at the dealership for service, at a valet and while traveling I can see if my car moved. Do I sound paranoid?!? :blush:

A wise plan to use to track your car, but if you are going to hide it a standard Airtag is all you need.
You do not need to dress it up in Hermes leather.
It would be easier to hide and on tenth the price: get a bastia, calvi or half a scarf instead.

I love the AirTag but you can get an inexpensive and nice cover from apple. The H version is very well made and much nicer than the Apple cover. I use my AirTag regularly and don’t regret the purchase. It’s better than yet another scarf but the Apple cover also works just as well. It just feels less luxurious.

I love my two h airtags. I used them when we were away on a long road trip. I hid one in my car parked at home and the other in the car we were driving. I was able to easily check to see if our car was where we parked it overnight while staying in hotels and see that the car at home didn’t move. It was a peace of mind. I’m very satisfied :flowers:

Great to read everyone opinions & usage.
Thanks everyone!
Considering setting this up in my suv.
This thread has provided great detailed and useful info on tracking I’ve found to date.

Back to Hermes, their version is pricey but most bag charms just look nice not useful too!

Reactions: Hermes Zen
I plan to purchase a couple H Airtags. One I will hide in my car. I feel some comfort knowing where my car is if I want. A couple examples of use is when I drop it off at the dealership for service, at a valet and while traveling I can see if my car moved. Do I sound paranoid?!? :blush:
Not at all!
You can also note the mileage before you drop off you car. DH did this routinely before Covide.
He preferred to let the valet see him doing it as really he just didn’t want his car driven by anyone else.

An Hermes gadget is much more glamorous. Do both?

Reactions: Hermes Zen
One of my first Hermes purchase was a Hermes Luggage AirTag which I use as a key ring and is attached to the car keys. DH thought it was a good idea that he bought a pack of 5 AirTags, one of which we’ve hidden in the car.

Reactions: redwings