Would you get a Lexington in pomme now if you had the chance? Or is it a useless bag?

lshcat

O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
I probably need another little bag right now like I need another hole in the head, but I've had my eyes open for a pomme piece, since I have a red interior in my newest bag (Ebene Neverfull GM) Great deal for a mint condition pomme Lexington, but are these really too stiff to use as a cosmetic pouch? And too small for an evening bag? Strap too short for the shoulder? Etc... just wondering if since it's discontinued, if it's an item I should go for. Or if Lexingtons are a regret. Anyone own one of these? I don't see much out here about them. Not even a Club. Poor Lexi. :P Thanks!

i don't own one so i can't give you my opinion on that. but, i do think it's a gorgeous little bag and would make a great evening bag if you only need a couple of items. i guess the main question is: is it a bag you'll use from time to time?

i don't have one but from now and then I do look at it on auctions bc of its beautiful color..but i guess it's a bit too small to carry anything. I found that the eva is way better: very roomy, versatile but yes, it doesn't come in pomme. good luck with your choice!

Thanks guys! I think I'm over it already... I was sort of envisioning a small wristlet for holidays and things... great color. But why spend (even for a great deal) on something I'm not over the moon with. Thanks!

I had an LE one and I sold it because it honestly can't fit much in it. It's so stiff that you can manipulate it like the canvas ones. But if you're going to use it in your bag or just for like your phone or money and keys, it might be ok.