Would you bring your Louis to Vegas?

I would totally bring a bag to Vegas!!!

I agree. Besides, there are a TON of LV stores there anyway, and Vegas is all about glamor. I'm definitely bringing my Roxbury Drive when I go back to Vegas this Christmas holiday. She totally screams "Vegas" and I just can't wait to do it. I brought my Eva there a few days after I bought her at L.A. and it was fun. Oh, and my older brother's fiancee also brought hers too.

There will be tons of women bringing LV's there, if you're shopping at the Boutiques, why not bring your own purse with you? I don't mind all the smoking and bad air, though. It's not going to harm my purses too much.

Vegas is definitely the place to bring your LV ... women dress up there, especially at night. If you don't bring it, you'll definitely be missing it when you see other women carrying theirs.:yes:

I say definitely bring it! It will really shine there. Vegas is made for your glamorous possessions! Don't worry about the smoke...it takes a little while to really soak up that (god awful) smell. You should be fine :tup: