Would you bother (removing embossed initials from birkin)

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
This bag is $14175 on Fashionphile. It is the color I have been looking for. It is worth buying and trying to remove the foil? Would the initials be that noticeable afterwards?

Feels pricey with the alteration but I really like it and my initials are NOT LC. lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1092.png
    IMG_1092.png
    500.7 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1091.png
    IMG_1091.png
    243 KB · Views: 225
Personally, they aren't that obtrusive and they aren't bothering me. I went out with a friend last night and her fur had someone else's initials in it because she bought it vintage. If it's everything you want except for the initials, I'd just live with it and use it as a conversation starter. But if having them there really bothers you, don't get this bag.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
This bag is $14175 on Fashionphile. It is the color I have been looking for. It is worth buying and trying to remove the foil? Would the initials be that noticeable afterwards?

Feels pricey with the alteration but I really like it and my initials are NOT LC. lol.
If you really are overjoyed to finally find this color combo at a price you like...buy it, and use it as a conversation piece.
Get creative with it: tell them the L.C. stands for "Le Capucine" :P

Is the price non-negotiable? Maybe, if the seller reduces the price a bit, than it would be a good deal? Half joking - you could always do as Ms. Birkin did and but some stickers on your B :P