Would this bother you?

Exchange!!! I ended up buying the last Siracusa pm at my store and took it home to notice the exact same thing! But I felt pressured because it was the last one. I ended up just taking it back and they gave me a full refund. Then I bought my totally pm instead and actually love it!!!
For the prices of the bags, if you have an area of concern, then go with your gut and take it back!

My husband would be truly supportive as he knows if you pay that much for something, it should be perfect. He'd go with me to LV and help me look over the replacement (he has a better eye than I do - I bought him a billfold and had "dad" written on the inside and the letters are crooked and he noticed it before I did...)

UPDATE!! First let me say thank you so much to everyone who replied to my issue. I love this forum:smile:

So DH came home and after dinner I showed it to him and he said let me take a look....then he said that is totally unacceptable. He kept looking and looking then said let me get my glasses, then let me see a toothpick 😱 I had a heart attack but I agreed. (i had already tried to move it with my fingernail but was afraid to cause any more issues so I stopped) Then he put the edge under it and it came out!!!! Some type of material was just wedged in there. Of course DH is my hero and my bag is perfect!!! So relieved!! Thank you so much everyone ❤

UPDATE!! First let me say thank you so much to everyone who replied to my issue. I love this forum:smile:

So DH came home and after dinner I showed it to him and he said let me take a look....then he said that is totally unacceptable. He kept looking and looking then said let me get my glasses, then let me see a toothpick 😱 I had a heart attack but I agreed. (i had already tried to move it with my fingernail but was afraid to cause any more issues so I stopped) Then he put the edge under it and it came out!!!! Some type of material was just wedged in there. Of course DH is my hero and my bag is perfect!!! So relieved!! Thank you so much everyone ❤

I was going to add that it would bother me, too, then I read your update. So glad it all turned out!
And congrats on the bag, I just adore this style. :smile: