Would this be too much???

Its not my favorite. I think the halo and pave takes a lot away, especially with those two bands. If you were adding two VERY think micropave bands with it, it might work. But the two bands do not go with it at all, IMO.

I didnt like the 2 rings I think you would be adding, your middle ring looks amazing, but maybe two thin rings to stack? like 2 mm channel setting or something? it would still have lots of bling without taking away from the main ring, IMO

The eternity bands are mine.. So I'm not changing those for sure...:smile:, I'm trying to figure out if I halo my Er, would it be too much? I would be keeping the same stones for the halo as my bands. Here's what the original loks like

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'M thinking about adding a halo to my center and I found the perfect setting.. IMO. Would this be too much bling??

Thanks for your input in advance:biggrin:

I've said it before, & I'll say it again...there's no such thing as too much bling. I LOVE IT!!! but then I feel compelled to say that YOU are the one who needs to be happy with it.

however, I then feel the need to say that if it were me, I'd get the new setting. :P

I do love your original setting too. if you're not trading it in, I'd get a gemstone reset into it. I've seen a ring like that with a sapphire center stone...gorgeous.

I think the styles of the new setting and your current bands are too different IMHO. I would wear the eternity bands as RHRs and get another band that coordinates with the new setting a little better.

Even with your current set it looks like your ER is lost with those two eternities. I would probably wear the eternities on the left and the ER on the right in that case. I want my ER to stand out, not get lost. Maye even one eternity with the ER on the left and the other eternity as an RHR. But that's my aesthetic.

I think the styles of the new setting and your current bands are too different IMHO. I would wear the eternity bands as RHRs and get another band that coordinates with the new setting a little better.

Even with your current set it looks like your ER is lost with those two eternities. I would probably wear the eternities on the left and the ER on the right in that case. I want my ER to stand out, not get lost. Maye even one eternity with the ER on the left and the other eternity as an RHR. But that's my aesthetic.

Yea I was actually going to suggest one eternity with the new setting and put the other one on your other hand, but I actually like the new setting better with the 2 than the old setting I think