Would really appreciate help to locate a Chloe Paddington Saddle/Messenger Bag

Lolas Angel

Apr 18, 2006
Hello,

I am new to the Purse Forum, and up until this year hadn't even seen a Chloe Bag. Unfortunately one Saturday afternoon, I commented on a bag that the manager of a boutique in London was wearing. Right there and then I fell in love with the 'Saddle' bag. I immediately called EVERY Chloe boutique and department store in the world ( mad I Know!!!!), only to be told I am too late.Does anyone out there know of a gently used Saddle bag looking for a new home?My husband and children are fed up with me, and even our puppy is covering his ears when he hears the word 'Chloe'

Please help !!!!!!!!!!!

The one on Bluefly is shorter, I had a quick look thank you. The Messenger/Saddle Bag is long and worn across the body, and had a big padlock to lock.I think the colours were black,red,tan and blue.I will keep on the mission and keep you updated!!!!!!!

You could email net-a-porter. They had them before but sold out. I asked them if they were getting this bag back in stock and they said no, then a week or so later they had some and didn't bother to tell me.:evil:
By then I couldn't get it as had committed funds to buy something else.:mad: