Would my style match this bag (pics)?

Just in case anyone needs a reminder -- Cecelia -- I think you should go for it!

921046_fpx.tif

OMG, those boots! I freaking need those boots!!! I say Cecelia! You can rock any MJ bag with your style, especially a buttoned-up quilted type that seems too prim for those boots. That's what I think the beauty of Marc Jacobs is. Edgey with a touch of girly. No in-your-faceness, never forgetting to be fun and free.

I think the Cecilia would not match, but compliment your style. I like the idea of contrasts, I think the Cecilia is more unexpected, which, would match your style more....KWIM?

You know me:rolleyes: It's already history:shame: I think it was the bag I WANTED to fit me, but it just didn't work. I'm not as cool as I like to think:P

did you get rid of it pM??? why do i never know these things?? I woul dhave bought that beauty from ya! I love that bag...I am not cool but would still rock it despite my nerdiness! he he and you could rock it too...you are the cutest!:tup:

I think the Cecilia would not match, but compliment your style. I like the idea of contrasts, I think the Cecilia is more unexpected, which, would match your style more....KWIM?

I agree. Definitely go for the Cecilia! Even though your first picture looks more rocker / edgy, your second picture looks more girly and fun and I think that this bag would work great either way, whether you want it to look more elegant or more casual! It would also look really good with the boots in your first picture! :tup: