Would Chanel boutique authenticate their watches?

xiaoxiasu

Oct 25, 2007
I've been thinking to get a used Chanel J12 on ebay. I know there are lots of fake ones, so I want to make sure if I can have the used Chanel J12 authenticated at the Chanel boutique. Thanks in advance!

Probably not. Chanel got tired of people coming in with bags bought off ebay looking to have them aunthenticated and now refuses to authenticate bags (or so many people have said) I doubt Chanel would be any more thrilled to authenticate watches bought off ebay.

I've been thinking to get a used Chanel J12 on ebay. I know there are lots of fake ones, so I want to make sure if I can have the used Chanel J12 authenticated at the Chanel boutique. Thanks in advance!

I think you have to be very careful with buying a J12 on ebay.
But if you see one, make sure that you always post it in the Chanel authenticate this section before you buy it.
Here's the link:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-s...-use-format-post-479010-216.html#post12017562

Good luck!

What you have to do is 'trick' them into it. Bring it in and ask them about sending it out for a repair or a cleaning... they obviously wont send out a fake watch. Just an idea. :smile: