Would Appreciate Woodbury Commons Advice

Sep 17, 2013
I’m planning a trip to Woodbury Commons in May and a highlight will be visiting the BV shop there. I’m wondering if all stock is prior season merchandise or if BV ever creates bags for outlet stores. I once saw the Fortune Cookie bag referred to in a blanket sort of way as an outlet bag, and recently saw a seller on eBay say that a BV bag was “from a boutique not an outlet.” Would someone with WC experience tell me what I can expect in the BV shop there and if there ‘s anything I should be alert to. Thanks so much.

Bags at the outlets are prior season(s). You will also find outlet only bags. Typically outlet only bags are lined in fabric, not suede. I would contact the outlet directly to ask about inventory. Sales are coordinated with holidays. You might find some deals around Memorial Day. My experience is with Cabazon, not Woodbury. I have found amazing deals at Cabazon on BV jewelry. The outlets will ship and they are usually great in sending pix.

Thanks for the information. I’m curious what a ‘made for outlet’ BV bag would be like ... same leather? still woven?... just lots of questions, so now I’ll have the opportunity to find out. Before I go, I’m heading to the new boutique to try on some of the styles I haven’t seen or tried yet in person like the Loop, Garda, and the cervos that I see a lot of on the BV main page. I’d like to get a renewed idea of what works for me now in case I get lucky with the outlet’s stock. I like last year’s blues especially. Nice to know they ship too. Thanks again.

Thanks for the information. I’m curious what a ‘made for outlet’ BV bag would be like ... same leather? still woven?... just lots of questions, so now I’ll have the opportunity to find out. Before I go, I’m heading to the new boutique to try on some of the styles I haven’t seen or tried yet in person like the Loop, Garda, and the cervos that I see a lot of on the BV main page. I’d like to get a renewed idea of what works for me now in case I get lucky with the outlet’s stock. I like last year’s blues especially. Nice to know they ship too. Thanks again.
If you have a peek at this thread https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/mlk-sale-at-woodbury.958852/ you'll see what kinds of bags you'll find at the outlet. That thread is from 2017 but you'll find similar bags now. The Capri Tote and The Pyramid are two bags that used to sell in boutiques but seem to only be available at the outlet now, plus there will be a few other styles that are made specifically for the outlet. Like Mousse wrote above, the majority of made for outlet bags will have a cotton lining instead of suede. Otherwise you'll find lots of gorgeous leather and exotic bags, not to mention shoes, some RTW, and small leather goods.
Have a great time and report back - I'm hoping that if I make it to the meetup in NYC this September, that there will be a day trip to Woodbury. :flowers: