Worried about my delivery ! (UK)

Indiarobyn

May 16, 2010
I would like to think it's just me being impatient
I ordered my "Sarah Wallet" on the 25th November, the order wasn't processed until Tuesday the 29th November, I had an e-mail saying that it was shipped that day. It's now the 2nd December, I'm just wondering if I am being inpaitment lol :sad:

I get worried about post being taken and stuff because it has happened ! ... should there be a tracking number, because I don't have one yet ? does LV come in normal post or special delivery ?

I'm from the UK by the way !
Xxx

I called them and queried my order. They shipped my order with FedEx.

Might be worthwhile to give their customer service a ring.

I ordered my "Sarah Wallet" on the 25th November, the order wasn't processed until Tuesday the 29th November, I had an e-mail saying that it was shipped that day. It's now the 2nd December, I'm just wondering if I am being inpaitment lol :sad:

I get worried about post being taken and stuff because it has happened ! ... should there be a tracking number, because I don't have one yet ? does LV come in normal post or special delivery ?

Xxx

Indiarobyn said:

Xxx

I've only ordered once but I never got a tracking number either, don't worry too much but I would give there customer services a ring & they can give you a better idea of where your wallet is & when it will be delivered. HTH :smile: