Working women and moms-->Do you use coin pouch/key holder?

bluecoffee0

Apr 9, 2020
Is it useful? As I am trying to have a minimalist collection of everything I have, I am debating about do others use coin pouch? My bf got a mulberry coin pouch for me and I am debating how useful it would be in the long term.

I use my 6-key holder and cles, but usually not at the same time. I also have a coin pouch (non-brand) but prefer to use cards with everything going on.

So I did not think the key pouch was necessary...until I watched a video that talked about it’s use to protect your other leather goods from key scratches. Now I want one but it would only be used for my car key FOB. I have three wallets so I don’t plan to use a key pouch other than for my key.

I use my 6 key for my keys and car fob. I use the key pouch for cards, folded cash and cards. Love them both! I stuck my license and insurance card in the slot behind the key holder.

Reactions: M_Butterfly
Hardcore minimalist here. I got rid of my traditional wallets a long time ago and carry my cards and ID in my key pouch. I’ve never once missed having a wallet and love that I can slip my key pouch into my pocket whenever I need to run errands and don’t feel like carrying a bag. These days, I don’t really like carrying a bag around since I worry it will be another thing that I have to worry about catching cooties.

I have an Empreinte Cles that I use solely to go back and forth to work (hospital). It is large enough for my fob, credit card, cash and drivers license.

The 6 key is way more useful to me than the round coin purse, which I sold. I can fit a card or two in with the key case, which makes it an all in one. It ended up being way more useful to me than to just protect my bags, like I expected.

Reactions: mrs.JC
I use my key pouch to put credit card, id and insurance card plus folded cash. I attached my key. I only have 1 key to our main door as i live in apartment and i dont drive. So the key pouch is perfect for me. I think if you use the key ring holder, you need to consider how many keys do you have