Working Mom Workhorse

k_elizabeth

Jul 19, 2013
Hello ladies! Just in time for Mothers' Day I'm in the market for a new bag. I am a working mom of a 5 month old and looking for a workhorse that I can bring to work and out and about with my little one as he gets older. My price point is $1,500 and my requirements are the bag must be: roomy, professional looking, straps that fit on shoulder, zip top closure.

Any suggestions?! My main candidate right now is the Louis Vuitton Totally MM, but I'd love to hear what other working moms are using as their go-to everyday bag.

Thank you and Happy Mothers' Day! :smile:

Totally is perfect for Mom :smile: I work full time, I have a 4 year old toddler and a set of 2.5 yr old twins. I love my LV Montorgueil, I also like my Delightful, however, nothing can beat a crossbody, when you are loading them to the car and carrying all kind of stuff to daycare. Therefore, I highly recommend something like the Siracusa or anything cross body.

Reactions: k_elizabeth
Totally is perfect for Mom :smile: I work full time, I have a 4 year old toddler and a set of 2.5 yr old twins. I love my LV Montorgueil, I also like my Delightful, however, nothing can beat a crossbody, when you are loading them to the car and carrying all kind of stuff to daycare. Therefore, I highly recommend something like the Siracusa or anything cross body.

So true on the cross body! Thank you for the suggestions!