Woohooooooo. My Lilac Work is here! Wanted to share pics

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
She's better then I could have imagined. I'm in :heart:
P1040484.jpg

Drop dead gorgeous.....if it's gone, it's ME.........I WANT IT TOO.....

SO PRETTY! Nice JOB!

ENJOY

P.S. did you get it brand new?

YES! I found it at Pamela Robbins in Scarsdale NY. Brand new and can you believe the only bag left in Lilac was the work. I'm so excited to use it tomorrow.

OT: Can you believe one of my friends was over (she's quite fashionable) and she said "What is this? That is the ugliest bag I've ever seen. Purple? Uch! You better return that" I almost kicked her out of my house. NUTS!!!!!!!

YES! I found it at Pamela Robbins in Scarsdale NY. Brand new and can you believe the only bag left in Lilac was the work. I'm so excited to use it tomorrow.

OT: Can you believe one of my friends was over (she's quite fashionable) and she said "What is this? That is the ugliest bag I've ever seen. Purple? Uch! You better return that" I almost kicked her out of my house. NUTS!!!!!!!

Why didn't you? :graucho: She must be color blind!:sweatdrop:

Gorgeous Z&J! I loooove 06 lilac (even more than 03 and 04 lilac! I know I must hide now before my fellow bbag gals chase me down for saying such blasphemy!)

CONGRATS on the lilac work... and condolensces for the tough time your family must be going through. :sad: