Travel WOOHOO Cruise!

MsTina

Official Tailgater
Dec 4, 2007
I am so excited! I am going on a cruise with my family!
http://cruises.travel.yahoo.net/b/c/sc.asp?c=34&v=439&i=850410&d=&d2=&dsc=y
(That's the link to crusie!)

34_439_d_Spirit_150.jpg

blank.gif

This isn't my first cruise but I am so bad at packing!! I always overpack and have to check in my bags and its such a huge headache but I can't help it.! I am so bad at making decisions on clothes and shoes and bags etc etc.

HELP ME GUYS!
What are the basic I should bring and what should I leave at home? I am really going to try to reduce my lugguage this year.
Thanks guys!

You will love it!! You will be surprised at how much you don't need. We always overpack by at least 3 or 4 days worth of clothes. If you have sea days, you can live in your bathing suit and then dress for dinner. That cuts down on clothing.

omg i am so excited for you!!
im also going on a cruise soon, i completely overpacked for my last cruise!!

the only thing ican advice is to bring A LOT of bathing suits!
you will live in them

im going on a 9 day cruise and im bringing like ..7 bathing suits lol

im looking at your itenirary and i was gonna go on that cruise but i chose to go on princess instead (also leaving from NY)

what are your dates??

p.s im also going to puerto rico!!

oooo im so excited for u

This is what I do when I travel.....I plan around my shoes. So if I want to bring a pair of heels, I plan all my outfits based on that 1 pair. Shoes, especially heels, take so much room in my luggage b/c they're so bulky.

I usually pack 1 pair of heels, 1 pair of slippers, and 2 pairs of sandals (good for walking around).