Woo! My venetia arrived pics!

Good luck, let us know how it works out!

Side note, I didn't know george had an about me page/guide! How nice of him... Also, please be aware that his photos are getting stolen and being used on ioffer to sell fake bags. These ioffer auctions are not his, but somebody in China who stole his pics! I alerted him and told him to start watermarking his photos but it appears he hasn't done so.....

Venetia -- Is the ONLY flaw the shape of the zipper pulls? I keep staring at the photos and I can't see that they're pointed instead of rounded...are they really? This makes me so nervous....

it appears she bought the bag from designer imports. I linked her to the msg's here about it so hopefully she'll realise she bought a fake in the beginning. She's being horrible about it. She's like "are you sure its real?" well yes. If I wasn't I wouldn't be msg'ing you. I feel bad for her but she's got a :noggin: attitude

This has been a VERY helpful thread. VenetiaWanter, I really hope everything works out and that you get a proper refund!!
On the positive side, you had me checking my MJ Venetia and Sophia bags since I bought mine off of Ebay too. In my case, everything checked out OK. But I wish the best of luck to you VenetiaWanter.

Venetia -- Is the ONLY flaw the shape of the zipper pulls? I keep staring at the photos and I can't see that they're pointed instead of rounded...are they really? This makes me so nervous....

One thing that caught my eye initially was the shape of the pushlocks. You can see it best in the close-up (photo 3). The button part is a little too narrow, and slightly pointed...should be wider and slightly more rounded. Plus, there is a gap between the button & the top of the lock, so that you can see the mechanism in there. None of my MJs pushlocks look like that.

So sorry, VW...:sad: Best wishes for a swift, hassle-free refund.

No worries MPJ, your Stella is definitely genuine...there's no faking that striped lining.

Oh Venetia...I just want to give you a big hug!!! :crybaby: I've always wanted to see Scotland...I'll come over and give you a hug and on my way there, I'll stop by the Venetia seller's house and get your money back!! :hysteric:

Just stay strong...don't let her attitude bother you. YOU are in the right and SHE is in the wrong. :heart:

ETA: Sick4Marc -- Thank you for letting me know...I just told my husband what happened to VenetiaWanter and he was glad to hear your avowal that the striped lining was indeed real. I'm going to go back and look at those pushlocks again on VW's bag...I'm trying to educate myself. :lol: