Woo hoo just got a good deal...

Wow that is pretty brave to buy boots you've never tried on. I hope they fit! Let us know when they come in.

I agree! I actually can't get my calves in most of the Coach boots even though I own 5 pairs. I tried to buy the new signature rubber boots in pink and even went all the way up to a 9 and still couldn't get them on. I by no means have big calves, thighs yes!, but calves no.

Congrats and I hope they fit!!!

I think you're gonna fall in love with those boots (if you haven't already!) A co-worker of mine was walking past with a pair a couple of days ago (because she was still wearing her mud-caked work shoes from stomping thru muddy ditches . . . she's a gas pipeline engineer).

Anyway, when she stopped by to chat, en route to the ladies room to change clothes, she was holding a pair of those boots in the black version. I asked to hold them. The leather felt & smelled (yes; I smelled them!) so-o-o-o-o good!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU. I'm so envious! ;)

I got the boots a week ago on Friday - and they fit awesome! They fit true to size and I'm pretty petite, and they aren't tall boots, so fitting them over my calves wasn't really an issue. They are snug around the ankle area though so beware to those who need room there.

No pictures because my digital camera needs new batteries. These are great shoes though and I am glad I got them for such a good price! The tag on the bottom of the shoe said $387 retail.