Woo hoo! Got it-PURCHASE NOW!

warden2

O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
I've been wanting my Pochette Accessoires in MC for New Years and nights out in Houston when I don't want to take one of my other bags (I hate the smoke smell on my bags) and I finally saw PURCHASE NOW-thanks to a tip from someone on TPF! Woo hoo! Got my confirmation and everything. Now its official-on a ban until I SAVE for the Mongram Idylle in Fusain! I'm probably going to have to take a break from here, just so I won't be tempted to buy. I'll do a reveal with another surprise that is to be delivered on Wednesday! Christmas has come waaayyy early this year! But, I work hard and deserve it! Or, that's what I'm telling myself! :yahoo:

Yayyy, congrats!! I can join in with your celebrations bc I was just able to purchase a damier neverull mm online too!! I've been stalking the site for weeks! So excited!!! :yahoo:

Yayyy, congrats!! I can join in with your celebrations bc I was just able to purchase a damier neverull mm online too!! I've been stalking the site for weeks! So excited!!! :yahoo:

Doesn't it feel great? Free Shipping is the best...I've paid for overnight shipping from for phone orders on 3 purchases this year and I just feel like its a waste of money when the site offers FREE!

Doesn't it feel great? Free Shipping is the best...I've paid for overnight shipping from for phone orders on 3 purchases this year and I just feel like its a waste of money when the site offers FREE!

YES! I don't think I've ever filled out my credit card info faster in my life, haha. Do you know how long it usually takes for them to send the item out to be shipped?

^^ Probably about a 5 business days. I've always ordered from Saks out of town or purchased in the LV store. I would expect it to ship out on tomorrow and I should get it by Friday. If it doesn't come then it will be the following Monday :sad:

I hit the BUY button on a LV Idylle Speedy in Fusain today when it came up. Even if the shortage wasn't on purpose I think it's working for them. When something comes up there is no time to think about it, it's buy, buy, buy! Congrats on your find, can't wait to see pictures!

I hit the BUY button on a LV Idylle Speedy in Fusain today when it came up. Even if the shortage wasn't on purpose I think it's working for them. When something comes up there is no time to think about it, it's buy, buy, buy! Congrats on your find, can't wait to see pictures!

JEALOUS-Promise to take plenty of modeling pics. I'm trying to make myself wait until January!

Someone posted under shopping that the website re-stocked, so I immediately went on there. They had the delightful mm, speedy 35 azur and some other goodies. But they are gone now! Keep checking girl!