Wondering how hard it is to find a reissue camera case?

oatmella

O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I am looking for a matte grey Chanel camera case - I'm wondering how hard it is to find one? I missed out on one that was recently on ebay from a trusted seller - I should have bought it right away. oh well! Seems that the metallic silver ones are easier to find, but I'm not a huge metallic fan and would worry about peeling, etc ...
A black one would be my second choice - I have been looking at this one on bonanza, but I'm not convinced it looks entirely new?
http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Auth-CHANEL-Matte-Black-Medium-Reissue-2-55-Camera-Case/40977831

I also asked the seller about the bag's leather, and she told me it is lambskin. I thought the reissue camera bags are made of aged calf (or at least the non-metallic ones)?

Yikes! From what I understand, Chanel costs quite a bit more in Singapore?
Wonder if they will relaunch this bag for spring - wishful thinking :smile:

Yeah, it's more than just a bit... :wacko:
I'm not sure about S/S 2012 but for cruise collection, they have the classic camera bag (not the reissue one)

I also saw the 11A (yeah 11A!!) large reissue camera bag about a month ago in black patent and dark grey (same shade as the Act 2 11A dark grey in the reissue flap bags). The only difference is that the 11A large reissue camera bag has two separate chains instead of a single chain that was in the original design.

I also saw the 11A (yeah 11A!!) large reissue camera bag about a month ago in black patent and dark grey (same shade as the Act 2 11A dark grey in the reissue flap bags). The only difference is that the 11A large reissue camera bag has two separate chains instead of a single chain that was in the original design.

wow - I didn't know they made one for 11A! Would you mind sharing where you saw it? :smile: