Women's day for a boy? Too feminine?

squars3

Jun 8, 2007
I'm a 14 year old boy, and I really like the day style with the GIANT gold/silver hardware. But the only problem is that Balenciaga doesn't make the giant hardware in men's. Do you think it would be okay to get the women's day with giant hardware, and then put a long strap on it? Where would I get this strap to match the bag, and would this be too feminine? :smile:

I think that means Balenciaga New York.

What country are you in?

If nobody gives you an answer maybe post a question about this, so they can see what you want to know from the title.

Sorry but I don't know the answer to your strap question. Someone asked the same thing for a Mini-Bowling a while ago and I didn't see a reply.

I'm a 14 year old boy, and I really like the day style with the GIANT gold/silver hardware. But the only problem is that Balenciaga doesn't make the giant hardware in men's. Do you think it would be okay to get the women's day with giant hardware, and then put a long strap on it? Where would I get this strap to match the bag, and would this be too feminine? :smile:

You may want to try the Men's Day. It's the same shape as the Day style but with a longer strap that's adjustable so you can wear it messenger style. It comes in classic harware that is pewter. If you really like the Giant hardware, you may want to consider the new Besace Hobo with Silver GH. It has a long adjustable strap that can also be worn messenger. You can find both these bags at Balenciaga New York or Neiman Marcus. Good luck!

It's too bad that they are not incorporating the giant hardware on any men's styles. I feel your pain. :sad:

You could ask Artbag in NYC to make a strap for you ... if you're getting black, that would probably be easy for them to do. They could make the strap exactly to your specifications. They can also get brass hardware to match. Here is an example of the hardware they used on a strap they made for me:

hardware.jpg

It's too bad that they are not incorporating the giant hardware on any men's styles. I feel your pain. :sad:

You could ask Artbag in NYC to make a strap for you ... if you're getting black, that would probably be easy for them to do. They could make the strap exactly to your specifications. They can also get brass hardware to match. Here is an example of the hardware they used on a strap they made for me:

hardware.jpg

great idea!!!!:tup:

Hmmm Squars...you open my eyes and make me think outside of the box.... Personally, I think you ought to try the style on in person...see how it feels and looks. You gage how comfortable it feels and looks on you. I bet with the right colors and the right atitude you'll pull it off fine. Frankly, being that you are 14 and your taste prones you towards $$ bags, already you're a special kinda kid. Who cares what anybody else thinks...what do you think?:king: