Women who wear designer jeans MUST be crazy....(long post)

My absolute favorite is Paige Premium Denim. I am a big fan of the Hollywood Hills style, which is not too low, but not too high either. Laurel Canyon is good too, but a bit lower. I also love Rock & Republic, b/c they seem to have higher cuts as well (I have the Kiedis, Kasandra, and one other). Citizens used to be my favorite. I haven't bought them in a while, but I used to really love the Kate, I think? Also, I have to say that I didn't want to like True Religion because I thought it was all hype, but they do fit really well. There are lots of options out there, so start trying on some jeans! (BTW, in case you're not sure about the size conversion, I'm a 31-32).

My absolute favorite is Paige Premium Denim. I am a big fan of the Hollywood Hills style, which is not too low, but not too high either. Laurel Canyon is good too, but a bit lower. I also love Rock & Republic, b/c they seem to have higher cuts as well (I have the Kiedis, Kasandra, and one other). Citizens used to be my favorite. I haven't bought them in a while, but I used to really love the Kate, I think? Also, I have to say that I didn't want to like True Religion because I thought it was all hype, but they do fit really well. There are lots of options out there, so start trying on some jeans! (BTW, in case you're not sure about the size conversion, I'm a 31-32).

Trust me, I have -- I usually end up in a blubbering heap on the dressing room floor. :lol::crybaby:

Thanks for the tips!

Ooh yeah, thanks for the info. I'm a size 12 too, no need for padded panties here!!!!!!!:okay: