Women carrying men’s bag

I have a men’s city watercolor keepall and the monogram ink xs and love them. They don’t really feel like I’m carrying a man’s bag.I have been thinking about getting the bag you have pictured. It’s a nice variation on the mono brown and I like the upside down canvas and tag. If you like it, go for it! I’ve been finding lately I have been drawn more to the men’s items bags and slgs than women’s.

I am considering this same bag myself. I already have a keepall xs in sunset and want to add a eclipse in either the city or xs keepall size depending on what size looks better on me. (I haven't seen the city size in person) I find myself looking at the men's line quite a bit these days. I say go for it!

I brought mine out today and love it! It got drenched in the rain and still perfect! No handles unlike the speedy thus it’s more comfortable LE crossbody. Strap is adjustable enough for shoulder or crossbody and it’s wide and comfy. It’s also more east west than the speedy which means it’s easier to locate your stuff. Best Buy for me in a while

B9F4E9B0-23F7-4CA2-90BF-1EE99D1BFCE5.jpeg

I brought mine out today and love it! It got drenched in the rain and still perfect! No handles unlike the speedy thus it’s more comfortable LE crossbody. Strap is adjustable enough for shoulder or crossbody and it’s wide and comfy. It’s also more east west than the speedy which means it’s easier to locate your stuff. Best Buy for me in a while
@viewwing I love it! I would really appreciate it if you could make a mod shot of this beauty. I have the xs in the sunset and I want to add the eclipse print and am leaning towards the city keepall size this time but want to make sure it won't look too big on me.

Happy to hear it survived the rain.