With all these coupons this summer, have you bought a lot of gifts?

leggeks

O.G.
Jun 13, 2009
I have to admit, I had not bought anyone any gifts with my coupons until yesterday. My whole goal was to buy for others yesterday. I'm holding out for a new Maggie so I didn't buy anything for me. Well...... I take that back. Does a mini skinny satin amanda count?:shame:

Anyone stock up on gifts during the coupon frenzy??

lol no... usually the things my friends that do like coach. .. that they want.. are bags(sadly i cant afford one for myself.. lol so much less gift to a friend).. or not at the outlet.. lol

I'm a little ashamed to say that I haven't bought many gifts with the coupons. I did get a lovely MFF large patent clutch/wristlet for my friend for her birthday and a really lovely MFF large black Soho purse (don't remember the style no.) for my grandmother's 90th bday in November. I bought that one early because I was under the impression that the coupons were a one-off thing, but we all know how that has ended up ;)

Otherwise everything I've purchased has been for me. I'm a greedy lil thing :yahoo:

I haven't. Most of the people I buy gifts for do not really care about coach and would rather have something else. I almost bought, (and still might) my mom a large black leather Zoe. She doesn't have anything Coach and wants a black bag. But I know she'd return it and use the money for bills or something, which is why I haven't done it. I'm thinking about it though.

Nobody in my family/friends loves Coach like I do but they always admire what I have. I knew that they would never buy for themselves but would love a gift. It felt good because almost everything was 50% off.
I hope my MIL likes her gift. She's a bit on the wild side and I got her a gold metallic leather Amanda pippa (not sure if that's the exact name). I showed it to my DH and he said, "yup, that's mom's."

I bought my sister a large zoe and other than that, no. The bag I was going to buy for my mom she went and bought herself. Other than that I usually buy gifts as things come up, Im not really the plan ahead type lol.

No. I only get gifts for my 2 brothers and my grandmother. No Coach requirements there. And my Dad/step-mom & I don't exchange gifts... and if we did, it wouldn't be Coach.

I wish (LOL) it has all been for me and other people have also bought for me.... I guess I am the one with the huge Coach Addiction...

Haha, no. I'm thinking about getting my mom a Coach purse for Christmas. She has two my dad bought her who knows how long ago. And I've bought her bags in the past, but those have been more casual brands. At this point, it's a matter of finding a style I think she'll like since she likes classy, simple purses that she can take to church or out erranding.

There wasn't a coupon at the time, but in June I did buy my bff a purse for her birthday. She'd REALLY wanted this bag the previous time we'd hit the outlets together, but the last one had gotten snatched up while we were in the store. So when I saw it in Delaware and it was the ONLY ONE they had, it seemed like a sign for me to get it for her. And there's no sales tax in DE, so it felt like having a mini coupon. :amuse: