With all of the new LV stuff coming out this fall...

1. What's on your wishlist?

2. I want the bag in the photo but not sure if I'll be comfortable spending this kind of $$$!!!:nuts:

vuittonfallbag.JPG
  3. I want everything from the Vail Blanket collection, the carryall Innsbruck and the Mirroir Keepall. :love: Not a fan of the Boheme Run collection though.

4. I am only drooling over one bag, but that means nothing! Whenever I see a new LV in person, I feel differently!:lol:

5. ooooh star you have to let us in now on your winter spending spree's

6. Today I just put my name on the waiting list for the Groom Collection Agenda. The one with the BLUE stripe. As you are given the choice between 3 different colors on the agenda :smile:

7. Which bag is that, LV_addict?

8. I think it's called Alizee. I LOVE it (in the pic)!!! I am waiting to see it IRL!!!:nuts: It somewhat reminds me of my Mizi Vienna.

9. I want the charms (wallet/something something) more than anything. But I have to wait until I get my credit card in the mail or I get my paycheck. So I hope it doesn't go away before I have the money.

So:

charms wallet fuschia
    vuitton charm earrings
    groom agenda in orange
    groom bandeu
    black inclusion ring
    new vuitton collection ring (I forget name)
    Edited: Crap they aren't making a miroir noe

10. damier azur medium agenda and cles and maybe something from the groom line.

11. Ooohhh....that looks gorgeous!

I really really want something from the Groom collection, probably the cles. Also I might need something from the Azur collection too, I'm waiting to see how it looks IRL.

12. My wishlist:
    Groom Coin purse :yes:
    Groom Bandeau
    Nomade Alma or Suhali Lockit (black) or a Epi Alma plus Pop Haute (not sure yet!!!!):sweatdrop:

13. I really want something from the damier azure collection. Also, I may loose my coservative ways and go for something from the mirior line.:roflmfao:

14. damier azure speedy, damier speedy, something from the mirroir line not sure what and the new onatah

15. That bag looks HOT!!! :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice