Wishlist reveal... from 2009 Cruise!!

Saaski

Feb 25, 2020
I wasn't buying Chanel in the early aughts, but I love watching and reading about older collections. It's a lot of fun to see past fashions. And, well, a few years ago I fell absolutely in love with a classic flap...from 2009 cruise. I honestly never thought I'd see one in person, much less have the chance to add it to my collection.

Fast forward to 2023. I'm browsing a Japanese selling platform that I frequent, and guess what pops up... FULL SET, including original retail tag, for less than the cost of a mini square.

When I tell you I panicked :sweatdrop: and then JUMPED--

And now it's mine! Care to guess?

IMG_3905.jpeg
IMG_3907.jpeg
IMG_3908.jpeg

IMG_3911.jpeg
My new treasure, the watercolor classic flap from 2009 cruise.

IMG_3913.jpeg

Thanks for letting me share!

I wasn't buying Chanel in the early aughts, but I love watching and reading about older collections. It's a lot of fun to see past fashions. And, well, a few years ago I fell absolutely in love with a classic flap...from 2009 cruise. I honestly never thought I'd see one in person, much less have the chance to add it to my collection.

Fast forward to 2023. I'm browsing a Japanese selling platform that I frequent, and guess what pops up... FULL SET, including original retail tag, for less than the cost of a mini square.

When I tell you I panicked :sweatdrop: and then JUMPED--

And now it's mine! Care to guess?

View attachment 5769952
View attachment 5769953
View attachment 5769954

View attachment 5769955
My new treasure, the watercolor classic flap from 2009 cruise.

View attachment 5769956

Thanks for letting me share!
Congrats it is gorgeous! I recognized your bag and cutie cat

Reactions: Saaski