Wish us luck!

Oh I'm so glad to hear that he's doing okay and that things seem to be back to normal. I can only imagine what you have gone through.
I'll keep you in our prayers that you don't have to go through this again. Take care of yourselves!:biggrin:

pseub said:
Thanks everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, we're DONE and back home!!!

It actually went much better than expected once we got over the initial bumps. He was supposed to be sedated while they attached the electrodes but there was a shortage of nurses so they couldn't sedate him and just did it while we restrained him. He was NOT a happy camper but got over it quickly once they were done. For this extended test, they attach with Super-Glue :amazed: which then has to be removed with acetone (nail polish remover) when done. For the most part, once the electrodes were on and his head bandaged, he left it alone, so it was a bit easier than we'd anticipated. He was hooked up and on the monitor for just about 48 hours.

One of the neurologists who read the preliminary reports told us this morning that they didn't see any apparent seizure activity, which is definitely good news, but doesn't help explain his earlier seizures. He has other brain wave abnormalities due to his early brain damage from lack of oxygen and hemorrhages but the doctor told us even those seem to be less than on his last EEG from four years ago, which was also good news.

So everyone is glad to be done and back home; the dog is especially happy to have his boy back home. :biggrin: So now I can get back to obsessing about bags. :P
Great news!! I'm glad he's getting better.