winona77 : for your eyes only... jk :)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :drinks: winona77, here are some pics of my Indigo Stella (3pic), Fuchsia Blake (2pic) & Eggplant Satchel (3pic) :heart:

Indigo Stella 2w.jpg Indigo Stella 7w.jpg Indigo Stella 4w.jpg Marc Jacobs Fuchsia Blake a.jpg Marc Jacobs Fuchsia Blake 5 w.jpg Pic10 514w.jpg Pic10 517w.jpg Pic10 528w.jpg
  2. woW!! very nice!!

3. Thank you :cutesy::P

4. Soleil, I love the colors & styles, they are tooooo beautiful.

5. WOW!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!! I'm glad I didn't have to wait until this evening. These are some wonderful combinations of interior, stitching and leather colors! Good for you!!!

6. ...oh and a big thanks! ;)

7. :cutesy::heart:

8. :love:

9. Thanks bag.lover! I especially love the suede interior... smell yummy ~~ :love::lol::upsidedown:

10. Wow great colors! i love the eggplant....

11. The truest (sp?) eggplant color is shown in the middle photo of the second row. Hard to capture the irl color, sneaky eggplant huh?:ninja:
    My favourite is the dark indigo.. :tender::love:

12. Gorgeous bags! I love the colors- especially the eggplant!

13. Me too, I have this same bag and it's such a great deep dark blue with the perfect contrast suede and stitching.

Nice photos...and the Eggplant is really cool...

14. Hi Soleil,
    I remember you posted a elux pic of the eggplant color blake with the interior suede. I received my blake and the color is exactly the same as your eggplant satchel! It is a beautiful color! I need to thank you again for posting the pics because it made me very excitied to receive the bag. BTW, your bags are gorgeous! :tender:

15. beautiful bags. I am looking @ an indigo mp because I love the contrast stitching.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice